Was talked into buying a replacement transmission for my dodge diesel.Big mistake using Jasper remand unit.

Was told how well the remanufactured units were rebuilt, well 3 transmissions failed in 3 months with no answer from Tim (warentee manager) on why the trans that were sent out to the Jasper certified mechanic and installed. So 1600$ worth of car rentals and time down with work due to my truck is used for work, I had a local reputable transmission shop open the replacement unit that was sent to me from Jasper had the wrong internal parts! Point blank, the wrong pump, reserfaced clutch plates and metal debris in the pan. This is supost to be a remanufactured unit not a exparemental joke.

Lost my labor install on 4 installs , 1 initial install, 3 warentee installs.The whole Jasper experience cost me over 10k and all the Jasper representative can call me for is their failed core trade in, hahaha what about my losses!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Jasper Engines And Transmissions Transmission.

Had an Experience with Jasper Engines And Transmissions?

Comments

Tim isn't the customer service managers name either you dipshit! I have done business for years with Jasper. Let me guess you work for LKQ JUNKYARD *** LMFAO