1.1
Turnaround Time

We bought a Jasper engine to replace the original motor in our 2010 F150. 13 months and 21000 miles later and motor has problem.

Jasper say to replace it but wait you have to pay labor and we will test it and see if it is our problem. Then we will reimburse the labor. So what do you think they are going to say? I will be out the labor I'm sure.

DO NOT get anything from Jasper!

Be very suspect of anyone who recommends one also. Their customer service is some of the worst I have that I ever had the opportunity to work with.

Review about: Jasper Engines And Transmissions Pickup Truck Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Having to pay out of my pocket for warranty, Do not buy from jasperengines com, Poor quality engines, Warranty.

Comments

You do realize if you buy a new vehicle it has to be a manufacturer defect as well, right? Difference is if you take it to your dealer and they verify it's not their fault they charge you for the parts and repair, so if they are giving you an engine with out getting theirs kudos to Jasper engines.

to Steve #1503274

I never have had to. Warranties have always been honored labor and and all, without getting some half hazard lame excuse...or reply for that matter.

Good try though. Or rather not.

Seens jasper could give three shitts about the customer with all the bad reviews I've been reading. Won't be using that company and will tell the other garages i deal with the same.

to John #1503277

Yeah steve you sound like a jasper rep. deflecting jasper issues and ethics.